Life Fitness X1 Basic Elliptical Trainer
X1 Basic Elliptical Trainer + *FREE Delivery & Installation
The new pre-Christmas 2007 Life Fitness range brings forth the heavily tried
& tested base models, but with a new modern look blue backlit LCD console.
For all intensive purposes both the X1 Basic & X1 Advanced are the same
elliptical trainer, with Basic & Advanced a reference to the type of console.
As the name Basic would suggest, the Basic console offers basic programmes,
feedback & fewer touch buttons. Whilst the Advanced allows for greater interaction.
Your choice should be made on whether you require the additional motivation
and/or the differing programmes (in particular heart rate programmes). We've
included below the full specification of the cross trainer & differing consoles.
If you require further details & to check availability (& best price),
please call the GymRatZ store on 0845 86 86 888 or send us an e-mail.
Q. GymRatZ, what extras do I get for my money with the Life Fitness
X3 Elliptical Trainer?
A. Aesthetically the same, the X3 does offer the additional benefits
of: Contact heart rate sensors; WhisperStride Technology (self-aligning ball
bearing for fluid motion); accessory tray.
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" (3.75 cm x 7.5 cm) welded steel frame
- Maximum Step-up Height: 11.5" (29 cm)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs (135 kg)
- Pedals: 16" x 7" (41 cm x 18 cm) oversized pedals
- Power Requirements: Plug-in
- Resistance System: Eddy current
- Unit Height: 62" (157 cm)
- Unit Length: 65" (165 cm)
- Unit Weight: 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Unit Width: 27" (68 cm)
Warranty Info : - Lifetime on frame, 3 years on parts, 1 year on labour