Life Fitness R1 Basic Recumbent Exercise Bike
R1 Basic Recumbent Bike + *FREE Delivery & Installation
The new pre-Christmas 2007 Life Fitness range brings forth the heavily tried
& tested lifecycle base models, but with a new modern look blue backlit
LCD console. For all intensive purposes both the R1 Basic & R1 Advanced
are the same bike, with Basic & Advanced a reference to the type of console.
As the name Basic would suggest, the Basic console offers basic programmes,
feedback & fewer touch buttons. Whilst the Advanced allows for greater interaction.
Your choice should be made on whether you require the additional motivation
and/or the differing programmes (in particular heart rate programmes). Below,
we've included the full specification of the bike & differing consoles.
If you require further details & to check availability (& best price),
please call the GymRatZ store on 0845 86 86 888 or send us an e-mail.
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" (3.75 cm x 7.5 cm) welded steel frame
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs (135 kg)
- Pedals: Standard self-balancing pedals
- Power Requirements: All major voltage configurations
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Resistance System: Eddy-current
- Seat Adjustments: 13 positions
- Unit Height: 54" (137 cm)
- Unit Length: 57" (145 cm)
- Unit Weight: 130 lbs
- Unit Width: 26" (66 cm)
Warranty Info : - Lifetime on frame, 3 years on parts, 1 year on labour